Azoknak ajánljuk, akik hozzájárultak a projekt sikeréhez.
We publish here news both in English and in Hungarian.
Thank you for your interest.
Angolul és magyarul is olvashatják a fenti témára vonatkozó híreinket,
Mr Martin Spacek
My three-day stay in Budapest was a great experience for me. I met a lot of interesting people with whom we could exchange our ideas and opinions. During the conference, I learned a lot of interesting and useful information about the situation in other Central European countries, I have established new friendships and contacts. I am sure that the project meets its Visegrad mission and I am very glad that I could be a part of it. I look forward to future cooperation.
Our Future Plans with IVF: Project „Leadership“
We would like to find out how are politicians rooted in the civil society and what impact it has on re-election of politicians and on development of the region/municipality (is there any relationship between activity of CSOs, political representation and local development?)
- with the exception of political level, cooperation between V4 and WB has not been regular nor dynamic. That should change.
- coordination of official development assistance and its targeting still remains a challenge,
- more emphasis should be put on the creation of the Western Balkan Fund,
- sectoral cooperation should be intensified (especially in the area of energy, justice, internal affairs),
- Ms. Ketrina Çabiri Project Manager Ms. Ina K. Zhupa Phd student
Info Eco Club
- Ms. Aneta Dimitrova University lecturer and International trainer
- “When there’s will, there’s a way”,
- Mr. Martin Špaček Project manager
Antall József Tudásközpont
I have asked myself this question several times in the last twenty years. I have lived in Nagykovácsi since 1989. I decided then that I would take active part in the community’s life.
I returned from Germany, where I had worked for more than ten years. What I experienced there influenced me very much. I realized how much a conscious tax payer can do. They can initiate or start anything. They can do for the COMMON GOOD. Anonymous heroes come to my mind, who started different programs, which helped around them and others that affected wider areas.
Másodszor is fórumot teremtettünk a jóság terjesztésének 2013. 09. 5-8.
És íme, tényleg: A jóság határtalan!
39 szervezet - 28 hazai és 11 külföldi - mutatkozik be 250 m2 civilstandon, épít kapcsolatokat konferencián, valamint üzleti reggeliken, vesz részt szakmai kerekasztalokban, pódiumbeszélgetésekben és terjeszti a jót!
Köszönjük a támogatók csatlakozását, a sok jó partnerséget és örülünk a régi-új kapcsolatoknak. Megbecsüljük!