We publish here news both in English and in Hungarian.
Thank you for your interest.
Angolul és magyarul is olvashatják a fenti témára vonatkozó híreinket,
To conclude their two-day meeting, the participants of the “Active Citizenship, Visegrad and Central Europe” conference came together on September 6, 2013, for a final summing-up discussion about the role of civil society and civil activism in their own countries and in international cooperations among the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Azoknak ajánljuk, akik hozzájárultak a projekt sikeréhez.
Our Future Plans with IVF: Project „Leadership“
We would like to find out how are politicians rooted in the civil society and what impact it has on re-election of politicians and on development of the region/municipality (is there any relationship between activity of CSOs, political representation and local development?)
- with the exception of political level, cooperation between V4 and WB has not been regular nor dynamic. That should change.
- coordination of official development assistance and its targeting still remains a challenge,
- more emphasis should be put on the creation of the Western Balkan Fund,
- sectoral cooperation should be intensified (especially in the area of energy, justice, internal affairs),
- Ms. Ketrina Çabiri Project Manager Ms. Ina K. Zhupa Phd student
Info Eco Club
- Ms. Aneta Dimitrova University lecturer and International trainer
- “When there’s will, there’s a way”,
- Mr. Martin Špaček Project manager
Antall József Tudásközpont