We publish here news both in English and in Hungarian.
Thank you for your interest.
Angolul és magyarul is olvashatják a fenti témára vonatkozó híreinket,
To conclude their two-day meeting, the participants of the “Active Citizenship, Visegrad and Central Europe” conference came together on September 6, 2013, for a final summing-up discussion about the role of civil society and civil activism in their own countries and in international cooperations among the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Our Future Plans with IVF: Project „Leadership“
We would like to find out how are politicians rooted in the civil society and what impact it has on re-election of politicians and on development of the region/municipality (is there any relationship between activity of CSOs, political representation and local development?)
- with the exception of political level, cooperation between V4 and WB has not been regular nor dynamic. That should change.
- coordination of official development assistance and its targeting still remains a challenge,
- more emphasis should be put on the creation of the Western Balkan Fund,
- sectoral cooperation should be intensified (especially in the area of energy, justice, internal affairs),
- Ms. Ketrina Çabiri Project Manager Ms. Ina K. Zhupa Phd student
Info Eco Club
- Ms. Aneta Dimitrova University lecturer and International trainer
- “When there’s will, there’s a way”,
- Mr. Martin Špaček Project manager
Antall József Tudásközpont
I have asked myself this question several times in the last twenty years. I have lived in Nagykovácsi since 1989. I decided then that I would take active part in the community’s life.
I returned from Germany, where I had worked for more than ten years. What I experienced there influenced me very much. I realized how much a conscious tax payer can do. They can initiate or start anything. They can do for the COMMON GOOD. Anonymous heroes come to my mind, who started different programs, which helped around them and others that affected wider areas.
Másodszor is fórumot teremtettünk a jóság terjesztésének 2013. 09. 5-8.
És íme, tényleg: A jóság határtalan!
39 szervezet - 28 hazai és 11 külföldi - mutatkozik be 250 m2 civilstandon, épít kapcsolatokat konferencián, valamint üzleti reggeliken, vesz részt szakmai kerekasztalokban, pódiumbeszélgetésekben és terjeszti a jót!
Köszönjük a támogatók csatlakozását, a sok jó partnerséget és örülünk a régi-új kapcsolatoknak. Megbecsüljük!